Important Information and our Sales Policy
1) We reserve the right to cancel a sale at any time. If we cancel it, your deposit will be returned. If the client cancels, the 50% deposit placed to hold a rabbit will be forfeit.
2) No guarantee is made of a rabbit's success in shows, breeding, or behavior. A rabbit that is not of the highest breeding quality will not be used in our program, but that does not mean they cannot be a wonderful companion. We do NOT kill any of our rabbits that are not "perfect."
3) If a rabbit is reserved, they will only leave our rabbitry when they are over 8 weeks old. They will go home with transition food, hay, an information packet, toy, and pedigree if applicable.
4) A 50% deposit will be required to hold the rabbit and can be made via cash or check.
5) Unless otherwise noted or requested, all rabbits will have a full pedigree.
6) Unless prior arrangements are made, all rabbits must be picked up within 2 weeks of receipt of deposit. If they are not picked up and no contact has been made indicating other arrangements need to be made, they will be placed back up for adoption and deposit is forfeit.
7) All rabbits are healthy when they leave our rabbitry. Once they are no longer under our care, we are no longer responsible for any mishaps that occur. We will not knowingly sell any rabbit that is unwell. If a reserved rabbit begins to show signs of illness while still under our care, the sale will be placed on hold until they are seen by a veterinarian. You (the purchaser) will immediately be informed of the situation at which time you must decide whether to: 1-wait until the rabbit is vet cleared, 2-choose another rabbit in its place, 3-be placed on the waiting list for a future litter, or 4- be given a refund of your deposit.
8) Prices are based upon age, breed, quality (pet/show/brood), therefore it will vary for each rabbit. Our standard pedigreed rabbits will be more expensive than our pet stock (only difference between the two is how close one is to the ARBA Standard of Perfection than the other) who will not come with a pedigree and should not be bred. We do offer discounts for the following: 4-H, FFA, multiple rabbits being purchased at once, military, and repeat clients (discounts cannot be combined). If you recommended an individual to our rabbitry and they make a purchase, you will receive a discount on your next rabbit purchase from us.
9) If for any reason you find that you are unable to continue to care for your rabbit, we will gladly take them back. If they were adopted with a pedigree, that will need to be returned as well. We will not offer a refund for the purchase price of the rabbit, but we will also not charge for it either (some shelters do this). Remember: a domesticated rabbit cannot survive in the wild so PLEASE do not set them "free!" We understand things happen and sometimes a rabbit may need to be returned. You will not be judged or lectured for returning them. The only question we will need to have answered is the reason for the surrender. This is so that if there is a health concern or behavior issue, we know what we must address when the rabbit is back in our care.
10) We will be available to answer any questions you may have at any time, whether it is before you purchase a rabbit from us or years after. We care about each of them and will do what we can to make the relationship between you (the purchaser) and them (the rabbit/s) a happy one. Besides, we are always happy to talk rabbit!